Les Insoummis - S5
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue à tous

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Maitland dating - A lay a day keeps the doctor away!

AuteurMessage
Rockingh
Invité

Maitland dating  - A lay a day keeps the doctor away! Empty
MessageSujet: Maitland dating - A lay a day keeps the doctor away!   Maitland dating  - A lay a day keeps the doctor away! Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juil - 18:56

Ballarat online dating - Save the small talk My name is Shaniya MONTENEGRO Maitland dating  - A lay a day keeps the doctor away! Sydney1 Maitland dating  - A lay a day keeps the doctor away! Sydney2 Maitland dating  - A lay a day keeps the doctor away! Sydney3 Maitland dating  - A lay a day keeps the doctor away! Sydney4 I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Launceston online dating dating service singles in Cairns free online dating online dating Lismore free online dating u could come over and we could cook something u know chill and we can have some drinks! if the chemistry is right we can have a lil freaky ending!!!!!!!!!!! If not we can try again tommorow, so hit me up with something about yourself! my friends say i have an innocent but seductive look Wink i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. im always down to try new things. as long as you are a decent guy write me and ill do the same. I like to model for my man and shop. I'm a very unique person. I just want to get out of this rut and be sensual with someone. Anyone willing to come ; ). Hey guys just looking to see whats out there. Sick of dirtbags want a real man who knows how to treat a lady and please her in bed. I love being kinky would like to meet somebody who is into the same. I guess thats about all for now if you want to know anything else just ask. i want to meet someone that isnt gonna play with my emotions. im the kind of girl that doesn like to rush into anything. id like to sit down and get to know somebody bfore i decide if i want to pursue them. and its not jus my decision either its theirs too. I do not like boring guys. I like a man who knows what he's doing. Also, I really do not care about credentials unless you're my man. Other than it's all about catching a nut if you get my drift...I want a guy that can teach me some new things in bed without being too clingy.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Maitland dating - A lay a day keeps the doctor away!
Page 1 sur 1